Comprehensive Tax Seminar
Get the chance to straighten out the confusion.
In 2015 a total of 33 branches of a popular cargo and courier service were padlocked by BIR
due to unpaid taxes.
The problem? They were probably unaware of it.
EAA’s Comprehensive Tax Seminar has already been attended by over 10,000 participants from various industries since 2007
1. Updated Regularly
This seminar is constantly updated to reflect the latest tax developments that affect individuals, businesses, partnerships and corporations.
2. Essential Tax Information
Packed with important discussions that will give you an overview of the Philippine tax system and the different taxation concepts.
3. Actual Case Examples
Learn from and analyse the data from actual real life case examples for a better and more relatable learning experience.
4. Avoid Penalties
Find out here the ways to better shield yourself and your company and avoid the looming penalties that even the smallest errors can yield.
- Nature, classifications, administrative matters and implications of Expanded
- Withholding Taxes
- Salient Provisions of Republic Act 9337 on Value Added Tax and Income Tax.
- Tax Base, Tax Rates, Time of Filing and Place of Payment of Local Business Taxes.
- General Guidelines when issued a Letter of Authority
- Understand concepts, treatments, tax implications and computations on Fringe Benefits and De Minimis Benefits.
- Principles, tax rates and computations on Individual Income Tax and Withholding Tax on Wages.
- Revenue Regulation 10-2008: Implements certain provisions of Republic Act No. 9504 entitled “An Act Amending Section 22, 24, 34, 51 and 79 of RA No. 8424”
- Identify income payments subject to Final Withholding Tax, Final Withholding Tax Rates and Requirements.
- Withholding Taxes
- Local Business Taxes
- Final Withholding Taxes
- Fringe Benefit Taxes
- The New VAT Law
- Updates on Income Taxation
- Penalties (and more importantly, how to avoid them)
- What to do when issued a Letter of Authority (LOA)
- Tax Reduction
- Administrative officers involved in tax compliance
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who would like to know about their taxes
- Accountants, Tax Professionals and Lawyers in need of tax update
COMPREHENSIVE TAX SEMINAR
May 16, 8 HRS. | Php 6,500.00 per pax
Get The Chance To Straighten Out The Confusion
Why you’ll love our seminars
Digest a vast of knowledge from an experienced entrepreneur to help you progress
Master new skills and explore your niche
Application of Skills
Utilize your acquired skills into real work