LEARN BOOKKEEPING IN JUST 5 MONTHS
WHAT IS BOOKKEEPING?
Many a small business has failed due to a lack of proper bookkeeping. One of the most important elements shared by all successful businesses of any size is keeping accurate records, which is also a legal requirement.
Furthermore, having basic bookkeeping knowledge will give you the possibility of effectively reviewing another person’s work. Having a working knowledge of bookkeeping is an essential financial element for just about any small business owner.
WHAT SETS THIS COURSE APART?
- Can be finished in just six (6) months
- Minimum requirement: High School Diploma
- Competency-based curriculum
WHY TAKE IT ONLINE?
- 24/7 Access to Crebit Online
- Attend the class at the comfort of your home
- Recorded Online Sessions
- Join the class anywhere you are
- Convenient training without the hassle of traveling
What will you learn from this course?
- Business Communications
- Using Relevant Technologies
- Performing Computer Operations
- Setting up Quickbooks
- Applying Quality Standards
- Journalizing Transactions
- Posting Transactions and Preparing Trial Balance
- Preparing Financial Reports
- Code of Ethics
- Using Mathematical Concepts and Techniques
- Reviewing Internal Control Systems
- Philippine Taxation Rules and Applications