We offer two types of study formats (Online and Live Learning) to accommodate your style of living, work timings and preferred learning style. You will benefit from our learning tools through the Crebit platform which will provide video lectures, quizzes, practice exams and much more.
This course is designed to students who are currently residing abroad, full-time working professionals and it is to provide further development through an extensive review. The course begins from chapter one and it is catered to applicants who wish to polish existing skills and learn new theories.
The Power of
Crebit + Live Training
24/7 Practice Exam
- The ability to study at their own time and target especially for professionals who have a day job as it will only require internet on a computer or hand-held devices.
Downloadable study materials
- Students will be able to refer notes at their most favorable time instead of the rigid time given in a traditional setting. This would allow them to regulate their study timings.
Unlimited attempts on quizzes
- It gives the students plenty of room for improvement each time they take a quiz so that they will be able to identify and correct their mistakes until they score a distinction in their quiz.
Access it conveniently via mobile/laptop
- It is available on portable devices for easy access instead of going to a certain destination for a class.
- Save time and money on travelling expenses unlike the normal traditional setting of a classroom.
Sessions are recorded
- If a student is unable to attend class, each session is recorded for them to catch up at their own pace.
Attend class anywhere at your convenience
- Students can attend lectures, interact, and participate in discussions with the facilitator and classmates. Each student will also be able to share notes among the online class to enhance community learning.
One-on-one consultation with the facilitator
- Online interaction allows a student to have a personal encounter with the facilitator directly through chats, emails and group discussions instead of having to arrange a consultation time.